Tuesday, October 21, 2014

FALL CLEANSINGS 22

The far corner was begining to look a little whiter. The wall was coming up quite nicely in that area, too - finally. I kept going... scrub, scrub, scrub on the walls and floor. It finally began to look almost decent.




I then had to tackle the ceiling and polyfill the cracks. Firstly, I filled in any cracks on the white pieces. I left the pink for later, when I re-do the larger holes in the white bits. I did not have much polyfilla left...


That corner is begining to look good; alas, it is only one corner. I swept the ceiling free of webs again - leaving just three small patches where spiders still dwelt. I then wet-broomed the ceiling on the eastern half of the room.

October reached its midst, and I began to notice the chilly airs arriving, signifying English colder weather and the season for hot chocolate drinks, extra socks, curries, soups, and tidying up outdoors before the frosts of winter. The wet weather held me back a little, so I focused on 'warming up' the hallway. I started off with a duck that I no longer wanted to inhabit my bedroom for the sole purpose that I wish to live in a clutter free environment. I liked the duck, so popped him next the red glowing candle to make a pleasant warming morning entrance to the 'palace - to - be'.


No comments:

Post a Comment